TLT

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

TLT Members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dartrio

Character sheet
Gold: 100
Exp:
50/50  (50/50)
Guild rank: Alexx Casanova The Great God

PostSubject: TLT Members   Mon May 12, 2008 5:01 pm

Hi, Here are the TLT Members and wut i know about them. There might might be misssing people becuz i will only put the ones i consider true members that participate with the guild.

Main Leaders:

Dartrio,Wins,Arenaballa

Steelownage
Chechung
Slayaking
Soijifighta
Arenademonl
Robodude
Yellowgurl
Editors
Redarena
Atajoe
Zorgon
Pain/Painz
Ultimawep

Jakfire

Each Members Story:

Dartrio: Hi, i have known Eo since long time and have started the game in v15 with the character Pain. But boring as it was, i quit. I restarted playing this game in the v19-20 but i have lost my acc pain so i made Sayman. I started then training sayman but in v24, i got hack. So i remade him,train him fast and continue playing arena. I first really started playing arena in v23. I got tired of having a char without title so i got a new one now know by people as Dartrio. Ight now, i consider myself a good legend but if it was back then, even with how good i am ight now, i cant rly compare myself with like Yahi or Kugel.I am now in a guild called TLT and i like fighting YFL.

Wins/Supernight: Lol, he is one of my best friends on eo.His Real name is Matthew or just Matt. He was and still sometimes is my arena trainer. He was train by Yahi and not like other say, he is a true strong Legend and not a newb speeder. He is a random dude we could say, all he say is stupidity but it always make u laught or get mad becuz its so stupid and random. He created TLT and he is arenaballa's best friend. Wins was made after supernight but supernight is always jail so he always plays on Wins. If wins quit before me, i'll make sure his name is remember in the good way in arena.Oh, and he gets so fucken rich fast when he trys and with luck.

Arenaballa: He is my best friend in Eo. His real name is jonathon and i share lots of stuff in rl with him and so does he with me. We mostly talk about our GF. Everybody first knew him for his massive pawning guitar play in eo. He plays so well and learns new song with his dog hears. He knows Wins in rl and thats why he plays. Wins showed Balla the game. Well i think people already know a lot on him so i dont think i need 2 tell anything more.

Robodude: This guy is also one of my best friends in Eo. I just know his family name and i keep forgetting 2 ask his real name. He's really random as well and keep trying 2 be funny but the only thing he does is fail. What is funny is that he always thinks he is the best. I am now training him because he stopped speeding in arena and trys to be better and he is succeeding. So i hope he gets better so he can pawn anybody else without my help.

Soijifighta:He's in love with my real Gf wow Lol. He keeps talking talking about how he wants her. There is not much to say except that he is good at arena and keeps saying i love u with hearts Lol. I love u also Razz.

I dont no much about the others, ima not like very very close to them. Just normal cool friends. Or maybe also arenademonl but idk much about him even if were close.

Last edited by Dartrio on Mon May 12, 2008 8:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.eorlspace.piczo.com
CheChung

Character sheet
Exp:
50/50  (50/50)
Guild rank: Mastermind

PostSubject: Re: TLT Members   Mon May 12, 2008 5:49 pm

Dude WTF! weres my name Crying or Very sad

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.newgrounds.com
Steelownage

Character sheet
Exp:
50/50  (50/50)
Guild rank: Purple Is hot.

PostSubject: Re: TLT Members   Mon May 12, 2008 6:49 pm

I might join your guild,.

Last edited by Steelownage on Mon May 12, 2008 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down